- Using own car for employers business and being
reimbursed at less than the HMRC approved rate (currently 45p
per mile for 1st 10,000 miles). The software calculates a tax claim for
- Using own bicycle for work journeys. (You can
claim 20p per mile)
- Purchase of desks, chairs etc for home office.
Even if these are not used wholly for business you can make a claim for
the business portion, eg 50%.
- Computer equipment, printers, cables, telephones
etc partly used for work
- Other additional expenses not reimbursed by the
eg telephone calls, insurance.
employees who don't necessarily work from home but who still incure expenses
for the purpose of their job